As a Bokeh Developer at makepath you will be working as an active contributor to the Bokeh open-source library, being in the development front line with the core developers.
- Develop reusable visualization components
- Build enjoyable interfaces that work consistently across platforms
- Actively contribute to the adoption of frameworks, standards, and new technologies
- Deliver rapid iterations of software based on users feedback and metrics
- Develop, test, and maintain integrated applications and features
- Tackle difficult and ambitious problems by crafting sophisticated data visualization and data interaction applicationsRequirements
- Expertise with core web development fundamentals such as DOM, XHR, vanilla development, and others
- Expertise with modern frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience with delivering software using agile development practices and tools
- Experience with data visualization libraries and frameworks
- Proven experience building scale web-enabled applications
- A problem solver with a track record of building highly-scalable interactive web applications
- Ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams, principals and architects, across organizational boundaries and geographies
- Advanced-level Spoken English
- Has a quiet area to focus on coding for extended periods
- Familiarity with remote work best practices like being comfortable with webcam and screen-sharing
- Good teamwork skills in a remote environment
makepath is a Data Science and Web Development company based in Austin, Texas, with a specialty in geospatial technology and full-stack application development.
We are passionate about the open-source ecosystem, and we contribute to many ongoing projects.
Our diverse engineering team spans the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We embrace a fully-remote company but value face-to-face communication and often travel to meet clients.
Your application was submitted successfully.